Inspiring a Love of Learning
The elementary curriculum equips students with an excellent foundation in reading, writing, mathematics, social studies, and science. Small classes allow teachers to foster an envornment in which curious and creative learners emerge.
The Elementary Difference allows students to:
- Develop good study habits, critical thinking and social skills under the guidance of creative teachers with high academic standards.
- Particpate in art, library, music, and Spanish classes.
- Enjoy physical education and recess, both outside and in our gym and wellness facility, moving and playing each day.
- Be inspired in our STEM Lab (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), a hands-on environment where students work collaboratively to experiment and problem solve.
- Cultivate talents on stage durign grade-level plays and devotionals and may choose to be a part of the school-wide Spring Production.
- Be supported and nurtured in a Christian environment where Biblical principles, kindness, and compassion are emphasized daily.