We are looking forward to the Fall Festival and thank you in advance for your participation! Any information and/or forms regarding the festival can be found below. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Armbands are $10 if bought before the Fall Festival (by noon on or before October 25th) or $12 on the night of the festival. The armbands include all of the games, candy walk, face painting, and bounce houses. Armbands must be purchased online. Pre-purchased armbands will come home on October 26th in your student's bookbag. An armband is necessary for any student/child who will be participating. There is no fee for adults.
Chick-fil-A meal tickets are $5.50 and include a chicken sandwich, chips and a drink. Please order your meal ticket by noon on OCtober 25th to guarantee your meal.
Click here to order Armbands and Meal Tickets.
Step right up and join PALS (Parents at Lamar School) in our Third Annual Fall Festival Bake Sale!
Parents, Grandparents and Alumni, this is your chance to share your family's favorite recipes. We are looking for your best:
- Casseroles (frozen) - Chicken Salad & Pasta Salad
- Soups - Pimento Cheese
- Salsas & Pickles - Dips & Spreads
- Jams, Jellies, Preserves - Breads & Muffins
- Cheese Straws - Candies
- Cakes, Pies, Cookies - Cheesecakes
Drop off: Thursday, October 26th, 7:30 am – 1:00 pm in the elementary library.
Faculty & Staff Early Bird Shopping: Thursday, October 26th, 1 pm-2 pm. General shopping 2:00 pm until the conclusion of Fall Festival.
• Multiple items are welcome and strongly encouraged. The bake sale will make up a large portion of the money raised during the fall festival. We would love for you to send as many items as possible.
• Each item submitted to the bake sale must be accompanied by its own individual completed submission form. Please make additional copies as needed.
• Casseroles should arrive already frozen in a disposable container such as an aluminum pan. They should be wrapped securely in aluminum foil before the top is secured in place. Please place the submission form in a Ziploc bag before attaching it to the casserole to keep moisture from damaging the form. Be sure to include baking directions.
• All items should arrive packaged ready for sale and clearly labeled. Please use disposable containers or plates that you do not wish to be returned.
• In addition to our freezers, we will also have refrigerators available so please consider submitting items such as chicken salad, pimento cheese, cheesecake, etc.
Click on the link below for a complete list of submission instructions and a copy of the submission form that must accompany each item.
Please contact Jenny Ruth Kennedy at 601.480.8867 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. We look forward to having you join us in our Fall Festival Bake Sale!
Pumpkin Decorating Contest
The tradition continues! We are looking for the funniest, most creative, and spookiest pumpkins! The contest is open to all students. The pumpkins will be judged and given ribbons in each category. The best part about the pumpkin contest is the time you will get to spend with your child watching their creative minds at work.
We are asking that the students bring their pumpkins to the front of the elementary building on Monday, October 23rd to be displayed on the risers outside the office. The pumpkins will be on display during the week for everyone to enjoy. The pumpkins will be judged, the finalists will be placed on the stage of the cafetorium at the Fall Festival, and the winners will be announced during the costume contest.
We ask that the pumpkins not be carved due to the amount of time they will be on display. Please write your child’s name on the bottom of their pumpkin.
There will be three categories: Funniest, Most Creative, and Spookiest Pumpkin.
There will be a first, second, and third place winner in each category. The first place winners will receive TWO free dress code certificates and the second and third place runner ups will receive ONE free dress code certificate.
Pumpkins need to be taken home as you leave the Fall Festival on Thursday or picked up by the end of the school day on Friday, otherwise they will be disposed of by Friday afternoon after school.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see what our wonderful Raiders come up with on Monday the 23rd!
The costume contest will take place on the stage at 6:30 on the night of the Fall Festival. Please have your child dressed, signed in, and ready to parade around the stage at 6:20.
There will be three categories: Best Dressed, Most Creative, and Spookiest Costume.
All elementary students are welcome to participate.
There will be a first, second, and third place winner in each category. The first place winner will receive TWO free dress code certificates and the second and third place runner ups will receive ONE free dress code certificate.